Sunday, February 24, 2008

The terrible twos

 


She looks like a sweetheart, but she's really a demon sent to torment me for the trouble I gave my Mom when I was two. There is no saying no to her. She won't accept it. I can be firm, I can cajole, I can soothe, I can ignore. No matter what, she will insist on getting her way or she will have an unending crying fit.

Today's she's being sweet though. And yesterday, she even let me braid her hair, so now I'm looking for new hairstyles to try out on her.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

AllBeehive said...

So what happens when the crying begins? Does she get her way?

I haven't started reading the parenting books on toddlers yet. Still living in the moment.

painterjoy said...

I wonder if Supernanny could handle her? She makes it look so easy on TV. And we all know life is just like on TV.
There is something to be said for a strong will!