Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Flikr Mosaic

I liked Joy's Flikr Mosaic based on those "get to know me" lists that are always flying around the internet. And since I was off today, I did one too. You answer the following questions, then plug them into the Flikr search. After picking an image from the first page, you load the photo into Mosaic Maker.

1. What is your name? Amy, so glad I didn't have to use an Amy Winehouse photo
2. What is your favorite food? mac & cheese
3. What high school did you go to? Maloney
4. What is your favorite color? green
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Henry, the Super Accountant
6 What is your favorite drink? coke
7. Where is your dream vacation? Sedona, (too bad McCain lives there)
8. Favorite dessert? Ice Cream
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? restauranteur
10. What do you love most in life? my kids
11. One word to describe you. quiet
12. Your Flickr name. saffry-had to cheat and use saffron



1. Cupcakes from Amy Sedaris' 2. gotta be KD, 3. Sarah in the Band, 4. Verde no Aquarius, 5. christopher_gorham, 6. return for refund, 7. Cathedral Rocks, 8. Homemade berry ice cream 9. Juanita Musson 10. Bless from above 11. A Winter's Landmark, 12. saffron

2 comments:

painterjoy said...

yay! I love to learn new things. Like your favorite color and a cute accountant. Ice cream was a close second for my favorite dessert. And a milkshake was close for drink, but I'm not sure that's really a drink.
I love how cupcakes came under your name. Yum. And, funny, but I don't really think of you as quiet. My memories are always of you saying something to the point and wise. oiochg

painterjoy said...

Oops, I put the word scramble thing in the post. Sorry. That's not some other language for 'goodbye'.