Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Employee handbook is 142 pages

Was I too vague yesterday? Yes, I got the job. The ins and outs of how that happened so fast are still a mystery. As is the fact that I somehow managed to have my first day of work be the day before I was offered the job.

Now, I am filling out forms. Lots of forms. Three cheers for:
-Employer sponsored Health insurance starting immediately
-Vision and Dental
-Pension and a 401k with decent matching
-Flexible spending accounts for daycare and health
-discounts on loans and mortgages
-Paid holidays and Personal time (I'll even get paid for Christmas!)

Hip, Hip Hooray

5 comments:

AllBeehive said...

Congratulations!

painterjoy said...

hooray!! and merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Yea for you! Congrats!!

Jeannie

davegannon said...

seriously, this is great news...esp. around the holidays for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Glad it worked out for you! Now read up on the handbook, there will be a pop quiz on it's contents....

Mark the Shark