Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hulu watching

Have you heard of Hulu.com yet. It's free T.V. (with limited commercials), a lot of older shows, but also new stuff. Right now I'm watching the first episode of Remington Steele. My favorite show as a teenager, and I never saw the premiere and therefore never understood how Remington conned his way into Laura Holt's firm. I feel like I want to alternate with episodes of Veronica Mars (not on Hulu, alas) to see two views of young, sassy, female P.I.'s.

Doesn't this look like the perfect network line-up?

* 30 Rock
* The A-Team
* The Addams Family
* Arrested Development
* Battlestar Galactica
* Battlestar Galactica Classic
* Benson
* Buffy the Vampire Slayer
* Dilbert
* Doogie Howser, M.D.
* Dr. 90210
* Facts of Life
* Fame
* Family Guy
* Fantasy Island
* Firefly
* Futurama
* Hell's Kitchen
* Heroes
* Jack of All Trades
* King Of The Hill
* Kitchen Confidential
* Kitchen Nightmares
* Knight Rider
* Kojak
* Lost in Space
* The Mary Tyler Moore Show
* NewsRadio
* The Office
* Outer Limits
* The Tick
* Top Chef
* Who's the Boss?
* WKRP in Cincinnati

1 comment:

painterjoy said...

I joined HULU too! Can't wait to watch old shows! I loved The Addams Family.