Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Say! I will eat them ANYWHERE!

I started this post a few minutes ago
I seriously didn't plan this. I made ham last night. So there were leftovers today. And usually when there is some leftover ham, I scramble up eggs for the kids to have with it for dinner. And a few months ago, I discovered how much they like to have food coloring added to their eggs. So, on Theodor Geisel's Birthday, my kids had green eggs and ham.

And then I found out from Wikipedia that his b-day was the 2nd, it's just that Nathan's pre-K was celebrating it today. So just forget I said anything.

Claire's class was "studying" clowns last week. Isn't she adorable? I wish I had a picture before all the paint wore off. She has a wonderful teacher, and each week they pick a theme. They've done triangles and pets and snowmen; all their artwork and stories revolve around the them each week. It's really cute.

2 comments:

AllBeehive said...

She is so pretty! She has your eyes too. When you look at her, do you see Dan or you more?

painterjoy said...

Yes, she is so beautiful ! And I love how nathan always has a very spirited expression!