Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Who needs sleep, well you're never gonna get it

Haven't been sleeping well lately. I'm tired and yawning when I get in bed, then nothing happens. Sometimes it's pain in my ankles and knees. I tried getting a body pillow, which takes away the pain for a bit. But then I have this great big pillow and I'm just not used to sleeping with it. Other times, I'm not in much pain but my brain just won't shut off. Usually I give it up as a lost cause after an hour or so and come out to the computer.
So now it's 3:30 am, I'm still up, and I'm less tired than I was 5 hours ago. I've been staying up past 2:00 at least two nights a week. Not fun.
I have a doctor's appnt today. Have to deal with a few issues, and I think I'll add a request for sleep meds to the list.


Who needs sleep?
well you're never gonna get it
Who needs sleep?
tell me what's that for
Who needs sleep?
be happy with what you're getting
There's a guy who's been awake
since the Second World War

No comments: