Tuesday, August 08, 2006

You ain't got no alibi, you're just UGLY

 
I am a conniseur of ugly shoes. Granny boots, clogs, Doc Martins, wooden soled sandals - I've owned them all. And even I thought Crocs were hideous the first time I saw them. However, after having back pain all weekend from my no-support flip flops, I picked these up yesterday. I took them off to sleep, but have worn them every minute since getting them. The back pain is gone, I'll have to wait and see if they have an impact on my arthritic knees and ankles. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

painterjoy said...

Now, I don't think they are all that ugly!
I am a big fan of comfy shoes. I have plenty of foot and back pain from badly supporting, badly made shoes, and I'm through!
I am so glad to hear that you had such a nice weekend! I love the pic of Dad and Nathan!