Wednesday, May 31, 2006

87 Degrees now


The kids had fun with one of Claire's birthday presents today. There is water in there, and also leaves, dirt, grass and a popsicle stick. I fed the hose into the turtle's head so that he sprayed water, but that is not a camera friendly activity. Nathan had a blast running throught the water and drinking from it. Although I wish he hadn't shoved the spray in Claire's face quite so many times. And it was a trial getting him to come inside when I wanted to take a break.

Right now we're holed up in the living room with the curtains closed, waiting for a thunderstorm to cool us off. For some reason, Nathan has decided that his favorite movie right now is "A Christmas Story", so I'm being tormented with scenes of snow as I sit here sweating. No central air in the house, and the A.C. we tried to put in the bedroom last night is missing some screws, so we only have fans right now. But the wind is beginning to stir the curtains, and I see the underside of the leaves outside, so hopefully the storm will come soon. Posted by Picasa

No comments: