Sunday, May 28, 2006

Claire's 1st Birthday Party

Here's our Queen for a day opening her haul. She mostly got gifts to share with her brother. A small pool, a sandbox, the extra big wagon and a toddler table with chairs. We took them both for a spin in the chariot. When we're out with the stroller, Nathan sometimes gets tired, so this will be a great alternative.

I missed taking a shot of her covered in frosting, although you can see she worked it into her fingers pretty well.
We had a great time with lots of family here. Ray, Kathy and Kyle got to come and celebrate. My Dad is still here playing with Nathan. And Dan's parents came for lunch and cake too. We had gorgeous weather, and a nice relaxed afternoon playing outside and looking over the lake. Now we're exhausted.

2 comments:

AllBeehive said...

Cute! Looks like you guys had a great time. I love seeing your dad too. He looks the same!

I want pictures of Ray too!

painterjoy said...

I was thinking the same thing... your Dad looks exactly like I remember! My ovaries needed no prodding to begin with (TICK TOCK, TICK...), so so sweet!!