Thursday, May 04, 2006

Budding Artiste

 
I could have stopped him, but he was having fun. At least it's washable. Last week he took a permanent marker to his foot instead. He decided he needed an "owner" (like Woody and Buzz in Toy Story who have Andy's name on their feet). But I'm not too thrilled that he put purple marker on Claire's face too. He can move pretty fast sometimes.
He's also becoming quite musical. Janet took him to a Peter and the Wolf puppet show a few weeks ago and then got him a Sesame Street version on DVD. Not a day goes by without him asking me to sing one of the theme songs. I got him a flute recorder at the dollar store yesterday, and he likes to take sticks and play conductor. Finally, the sticks are something other than lightsabers! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

painterjoy said...

Is it me, or does your handsome son have your eyes, Amy?

saffry said...

You probably think this is an easy question. I haven't a clue. I think my eyes are more almond shaped and smaller than his. But maybe they just seem smaller because I have a bigger head.

I do think that Claire's eyes may be turning green like mine, so that's cool.