Friday, December 08, 2006

Everybody Jump Jump Jump

My Christmas Shopping to-do list is almost done. Except for the kids. I haven't gotten them so much as a candy cane for their stockings. Claire doesn't even have a stocking. After watching Nathan run laps around the living room and Claire bounce on a package of toilet paper, I've decided that we should get a trampoline. But what kind.

There is this
Pros: room for two
Cons: Huge

or this.
which also plays music. Can't decide if that's a pro or con.

I think I'm leaning toward #1 because I'd rather have something that the kids won't fight over. I'm afraid they would always be pushing eachother off #2.

I have to decide and order soon. At least two websites I've been to tonight have been out of stock. But I need to check with Dan first. I think he's still holding out for getting Nathan a drum set.

1 comment:

painterjoy said...

That is the greatest idea. Not only will it sap their energy a bit, but you get to take cute pics of them while weightless in mid-air. I would have loved one as a kid. Also, I agree that the one with less fighting is a good idea.