Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Brain Damage

Sigh.

I do this a lot. Or at least more often then I should. I buy things at the store and then leave them at the register or in the cart. I once went through a drive-thru, gave them my money, took my drink, and then drove off without the burger and fries. At least I realized my mistake pretty quickly.

Today, I made it all the way home before finding that the closet organizer I bought at Wal-Mart didn't make it into the car. And there's something called NB TOL MADDI on the receipt that I honestly don't remember buying and don't see in the bag anywhere. What the heck was it?

Worse was the day I left my wallet in the cart. We had made it most of the way home when my gas light came on. I had Nathan's wallet with me, so I borrowed 4 dollars from him to buy a gallon of gas, then had to bug Dan at work so I could get his credit card to get enough gas to go back and pick-up the wallet. Soooooo annoying. And it was pouring down buckets of rain too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is called "Mommy Brain"! Glad to hear I'm not the only one to have it! Jeannie