Friday, August 31, 2007

Set my Season Pass

The news that Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars) was going to do a stint on Heroes this year was reason enough for me to rejoin Netflix so I could finally watch it. Love It! I've watched the first six episodes - don't tell me what happens next. I don't know why I didn't get into it last year, I was Tivoing it, but I think I missed the first episode and never got caught up.

Now, I'm trying to sort out the fall schedule so that I won't miss anything good again. Pushing Daisies is definately getting taped. Maybe Chuck, because I've fallen in love with repeats of Jake 2.0 and these are as close as I can get to new episodes. Plus, Adam Baldwin's in it.

Part of the problem is that I have to tape things for Dan, and I don't always have the kids in bed in time if I want to watch something different. The battle between Ugly Betty and The Office was a big problem last year.

Maybe I should just get another Tivo. Ours gets so full of kid's shows, that we sometimes miss taping things. Especially when we save half a season's worth of Lost so we can go back and search for clues.

1 comment:

davegannon said...

heros: good. Mad Men: Best! have you tried it? it's on AMC. Thursday nights. a MUST SEE.