Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I do it!!!!!!!!

Claire is in her "independent" phase these days. "I do it" is her favorite phrase, whether it be fastening her seatbelt, putting the top on her cups, putting socks on. She has to do it. Unless it's doing her hair, then she runs away screaming.



When we take Zeppo for his walk, I always start her in her stroller, but many times she has to walk back. First, she'll re-fasten the seat belt even though she's not in it. Then she'll insist on pushing the stroller, even though she can only go about two feet before she runs aground. And if she hears a car, she'll sing out "Car Coming" and then abandon the stroller in the middle of the road. If I try to help, she whips out her second favorite phrase "Go Away".




And a shot of Zeppo, who is getting gigantic. I was trying to line up a shot that would give you a good view of the field we pass every day on our walk, but Zeppo's ability to sit still and pose is very limited.

1 comment:

painterjoy said...

Gosh, I cannot believe how big she is. It's amazing how quickly things change! She's gorgeous.