Monday, April 21, 2008

Take me out to the ballgame

Dan and I are still arguing over whether the kids will play baseball or lacrosse every spring. But I've drawn first blood. Lacrosse won't take kids until Kindergarten, but T-ball will start them at 3 or 4 years old. he he he

So here's Nathan, ready to hit a home run.


Turned out to be more of a dribbler up the third base line. And there were a few foul tips and bunts. He's a bit slow on the fielding plays too. And I think he's trying to bowl the ball. Maybe lacrosse is better. And maybe I should bring the video camera next time so you can all experience the charm of 14 boys and girls who have no idea how to play baseball.

3 comments:

davegannon said...

that is one of the cutest dang pictures i have ever seen! batter UP!

AllBeehive said...

We don't need no pitcher, he's just a belly itcher! Definitely baseball!

painterjoy said...

Please bring the video camera next time! He is so cute with his baseball cap and bat!