Tuesday, June 27, 2006

At The Beach

If this doesn't get your biological clocks whirring, nothing will.



She's been standing for short stretches since about Mother's day, but whenever I got the camera out, she would lunge for it. So this is the first picture I have of her standing. The strawberry Teva's are too precious for words.

BTW, the camera is an Olympus Stylus 600. I haven't read all the instructions yet, and it has about 24 "scene modes" to use. The pictures don't seem as sharp as the Fuji was, so I need to check to make sure I have it on the highest setting. It fits in my pocket, is weatherproof (which presumbly will also make it thrown food proof) and has a long battery life. Perfect mother camera.


Now, to get the video camera out so we can get her walking. Dan's Aunt & Uncle were so nice to give us a video for Nathan's birth, and we never, never, never use it. I'm just not a home movie person. But I'm feeling bad now that we don't have more of Nathan's toddler years to show his grandparents and Gram-gram.

1 comment:

painterjoy said...

Thanks, my biological clock needed no encouragement to begin with !!! She is so freakin' beautiful! But you already know that!