Monday, March 13, 2006

New Cars for Everyone!!!

Isn't she cute? I don't have a picture of my new car, so I thought this would illustrate the entry better.
I'm not a car person, and I did not do regular oil changes on our 190,000 mile Camry. So yesterday, while we were an hour from home, it died. Kaput. The service station guy who put over 3 quarts of oil in it told us to drive it home, park it in the driveway, then buy a new car.
So we went out today, and just like with the Camry, we're buying the first car we looked at. It's a Subaru Outback, doesn't quite make me a Volvo driving Soccer mom, but it's definately a station wagon. My dream car is really a Honda Odyssey Minivan.
Ahhhhhhh, Noooooooo. It's not. My dream car is a 1960 Corvette Convertible, or a BMW Z4, or even my old Honda CRX two-seater . Who is this woman who wants a minivan? Someone must have stolen my password to post to this blog. Posted by Picasa

No comments: