Thursday, April 27, 2006

Diametrically Opposed hobbies

Is it odd that my two current obsessions are knitting and baseball? Other than the fact that I can do one while watching the other, they have almost nothing in common. They both involve some math, but that's it.


Is one of my other hobbies taking goofy staged pictures of my kid? Yes it is! This is a blanket I made, you can just barely see the C worked into the knitting. (upside down) I did one for Nathan too. It was very simple, just took a long time doing row after row of plain stitch.

I finished Claire's poncho today, but it's a little big. Should be fine for the fall. Since she's still crawling, it just gets tangled up in her legs now. I'm working on my shawl now, although I've ripped it back once already because I was doing a stitch wrong. And I was inspired by the Yarn_Harlot to make socks, so I bought some yarn for those yesterday. (The Christmas stocking is hiding under the bed now, oh well, I'll get back to it someday.)

In baseball news, my Fantasy team is still in second, and the Sox are in first. Yay!

1 comment: