Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Sun and Sand

We just came back from the little beach on our lake. Lots of sand. Sand in the shoes, sand on the clothes, and I suspect they'll be sand in Claire's diaper. There was definately some sand in her mouth too. Claire and I just dug in the dirt for awhile. Nathan went with his favorite pasttime of finding sticks, dirt and rocks to throw in the water.
We may go to the playground after Nathan's nap, there's sand there too. We timed things well yesterday and met some people. Too bad Dan and I both thought that the child named Sonny with the long blond hair was a girl. Oooops, a boy. He then spent several minutes asking me why people always think he's a girl. Ummmmm, because your hippie british mummie dosn't believe in hair cuts?
But now I'm watching baseball, I actually shelled out to watch MLB.TV on the internet because I couldn't bear to miss opening day at Fenway. When we were in Saranac Lake I was lucky enough to pick-up every Friday night Red Sox game on my UPN station, but now I just have Yankee and Mets broadcasts. Yuck. Not off to a good start at the moment. Bases loaded with Blue Jays and only one out in the first. Better put my rally cap on! Just kidding, I'm not that much of a dork.

No comments: