Thursday, January 04, 2007

The boob tube

Roxanne and I had a "You watch Battlestar Galactica too?!?" moment at her party. Which led to a quick discussion of other shows we watch, like Top Chef and Project Runway. I'm always looking for good T.V. This is what I watch now, should anything else be on my Tivo season pass? Why?

Ugly Betty
Gilmore Girls
Veronica Mars
Cold Case
CSI (only the original)
The Office
Bones
House
The Amazing Race
Rescue Me
24 (more for Dan, I got worn out after the second season)
Lost

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Veronica Mars too! Matt and I alwasy watch Lost and Amazing Race together. And I'm looking forward to Bravo's new show: Top Designer. It starts January 31.

Nice article on Dan! And thanks to coming to our party and braving the winter weather. It was wonderful to see you. Your kids (oh yeah, they are Dan's too!) are adorable and very sweet. You are a great mom!

Roxanne

AllBeehive said...

Grey's Anatomy is the best written show on television right now, 2nd to Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. They are so smart and clever. And of course there is my new favorite, Meerkat Manor on the Animal Planet. I can't get enough of it.