Monday, January 08, 2007

Timber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally got another job interview lined up, the first since mid-october and only the third I've had. I'm trying to do some research on the company, but they don't seem to have a website. Not uncommon around here, Dan's restaurant doesn't have one either. It's a tree service company. My first thought was that it would be pretty small landscaping company, but I've managed to find some references to them having huge utility company contracts. One newspaper article from last year said they got a $27 million dollar contract that would allow them to add 40 new jobs. Hopefully, I'm one of them.

Also got a call from a staffing firm that saw my resume online. They have a postion available too, although I'm thinking it could be the same job. Doesn't hurt to get on their list too. The other staffing firm I'm signed up with certainly hasn't been much help yet.

No comments: