Thursday, October 26, 2006

Couldn't I win some cash instead?

Alright, my favorite game is Monopoly, and the kid's favorite restaurant (and mine when I'm tired, which is always) is McDonald's. So you can guess that I really get into their Monopoly game promotion. Alas, no luck getting Boardwalk yet.

But I did score a prize from their online game. A Mobilegame download for my cellphone. Except, I don't have a cellphone. This is the kind of luck I have. Does anyone want this?

Game on! You just scored a MobileGame download for your cell phone from
feedmyphone.com by playing MONOPOLY(r) at PlayatMcD.com. MobileGames
from
feedmyphone.com will include a choice from great titles such as Block
Breaker
Deluxe, Midnight Pool, Platinum Sudoku and Platinum Solitaire.


Let me know and I'll forward the rest of the e-mail with the authorization code.

No comments: