Friday, October 13, 2006

Nothing yet

Well, I called them today. The woman I interviewed with was at their other office, so I left a message. I just don't want this to drag out over the weekend. And I'm getting frustrated because there are no jobs posted right now. I use a good website where stuff gets posted from the local Jobs Office and classifieds, and it's all truck drivers and nurses these days. There's no point in knocking on doors, unless I get desperate and want to do retail for the Holidays. I've got an appnt to take the County Civil Service accounting exam, but that's a looooong process with no guarantee a job will even be available. Grrr arrrgh.

In other news the kids have noses that a running like faucets. I can't wait to get them in daycare so they'll be sick every day. Yay!

And in other, other news, I'm switching drugs again. The miracle drug Enbrel doesn't seem to be working very well for me. And, after this month, my insurance won't be paying for it. So, I'm switching to Rituximab(sp?), which will be injected through a saline I.V. at the hospital. Takes a few hours, but once it's done, it should be good for six months. Cross your fingers, knock on wood.

1 comment:

painterjoy said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you, on both!