Thursday, October 19, 2006

Didn't I say in my cover letter that I showed attention to detail?

Almost had a disaster at a job interview yesterday. It was in Canton, so we went over a few hours early to spend time with the Family. I'd packed up my shoes and make-up, and grabbed the hanger with my shirt and jacket. Even remembered to stuff nylons in the jacket pocket.

Do you notice the flaw yet? NO SKIRT. Eeeekkk. Discovered this with only 20 minutes to the interview, which is not enough time to go to Hannawa Falls and back. But Janet had a stretchy black skirt, size medium, that I could squeeze into. If I'd been wearing a sweater, it would have looked hideous. But with the jacket covering my mid-section, it actually looked pretty sleek.

Hopefully they won't keep me hanging as long as P, M & W et al.

No comments: