Saturday, June 16, 2007

Claire's Birthday present

We finally got the lawn mowed with the help of three people with lawn tractors, weed wackers and a wagon. Today, the swingset for the kids arrives. We'll see if Dan is up for a Father's day spent with tools in his hands.



I've also discovered the one advantage to my job, they're going to take down our damaged maple and trim our other trees for about half the going rate. I'd like to take the woodchips from that job and spread them under the playset. For that we need a wheelbarrow, and I've been spending the day getting one of those put together.

Not much else happening today. Nathan has been throwing up all morning, and it's been hard keeping Claire settled down so he could rest. He fell asleep watching "Attack of the Clones", but now he's awake and Claire isn't, so I should use this precious time to clean up the kitchen. Two weeks, and we still have tons of boxes everywhere.

No comments: