Thursday, July 27, 2006

Lazy Days

Meant to post these earlier, but the insert photo button was AWOL.

Nathan's been going to swim lessons several times a week all summer. This is him with his teacher. She's been really great, and Nathan has thrived. Here he is getting the treat of dunking her because he'd successfully gone underwater.



And here's some more of underwater Nathan. I swear he's half fish. Another Mother there was asking how I got him to not be afraid of water, since her twin boys are still hugging her and the beach most days. Once I told her that Nathan's afraid of cats and screamed like a girl when one was meowing under our car yesterday, she felt better.


Just one more week of lessons. It feels like summer is ending already, since whatever Dan and I do, I need to think about being back at work by the end of September.

1 comment:

painterjoy said...

I remember as I was growing up in Italy, my Mom used to have to drag me out of the ocean, blue lips, shriveled hands and feet. I loved the water too.