Sunday, November 05, 2006

Class of 2008, or 2009, maybe 2010

Aaak. What have I gotten myself into? Had to read twenty pages from "Financial & Managerial Accounting" today. Now I have to submit some practice questions i.e...

Question #3: A major focus of this course is the process of financial reporting.
a. What is meant by the term financial reporting?
b. What are the principal accounting reports involved in the financial reporting process? In general terms, what is the purpose of these reports?
c. Do all businesses entities engage in financial reporting? Explain.
d. How does society benefit from the financial reporting process?

I also have to make sure I take a quiz by the end of the week. Plus there is a discussion on Ethics that I have to respond to. And that's just Accounting.

My other two courses will be expecting my research topic by next week, and I have to plan all the classes I'm going to take and submit a degree plan.

At first, I didn't even know where to begin. Now I've taped up a reminder schedule of which days I want to do which class. Sunday will always be Accounting, since that is the tougher course, and Dan is home on Sunday so I can take time to myself. Now I wish I'd started work earlier in the day instead of seeing Flushed Away with Nathan. I want to submit the practice questions before I forget everything I read today.

2 comments:

painterjoy said...

Please don't stress too much! I know you can handle it! You will get into your groove. It must be difficult to have essays, quizes, topics, etc. after years of none. You are very courageous!

AllBeehive said...

I'm with you. Studying blows. and forget doing the required reading. I'd get more out of reading the obits in the paper.

Classroom learning and 100% attendance is what is getting me by.

Getting by doing the least amount of work. That's my motto :)