Thursday, November 02, 2006

I want to believe

I hope you've had moments in your life when something unexpected and magical happens. At those times, my brain usually tells me that it's just a coincidence and means nothing. But other times my heart wants it to be proof that there is something in this world beyond the physical. Looking at this photo puts my heart and brain to the test.

These are my mom's brothers, her sister and their spouses. And there is Dad, with a gleam of light next to him. I know it's just the sunlight reflecting off the lens. I know that. But everytime I see it I want to believe that it's Mom.

2 comments:

AllBeehive said...

Oh my, I just got chills. I do believe it is!

painterjoy said...

I have no doubt that the beautiful light is her. That is so touching and overwhelming, I am crying!