Saturday, November 25, 2006

Z is for Zamboni


Enjoyed a rare Friday night off with Dan by going to a St. Lawrence Hockey game. This is the first men's game we've gone to, we were hoping the crowds would be light during vacation. There were still a lot of people though. Nathan was having a lot of fun, but when the Saints scored late in the 2nd period, he was scared of all the noise. Cheering, sirens, blaring music, stomping feet, the usual. Luckily, it wasn't a high scoring game, or he would have wanted to leave sooner. Making it through two periods was all we had expected anyway.(1 1/2 hours)

I'd like to go back, but not by myself with two kids. I'll have to see if Janet wants to come to games and hold Claire, or leave Claire at the grandparents. And I absolutely will not brave the BIG game against Clarkson.(the college in Potsdam)

Here's a picture that Nathan took of the game. And a few more I took.


No comments: