Sunday, April 22, 2007

House Pictures

This was the first time I'd done a house inspection, so I was just about ready to back out after an hour of problems after problems after problems. But cooler heads have prevailed. I just have to keep repeating the price tag in my head to remind me not to have high expectations.

We may try to knock some more off the price because of some electrical issues. It's only wired for 100 amps, and some of the wiring in the circuit box is screwy and needs to be re-done. Plus, the part of the house that is relatively newer is all ungrounded outlets.

These are horrible pictures. Oh well.


Small country kitchen. So small, that there is not a dishwasher. Every time I bring that up, Dan points to me.

I like the little octagonal window in what will be Claire's room.

The neighbors to the right have pigs. We'll have to keep an eye on how the wind blows.

1 comment:

painterjoy said...

It's beautiful, Amy. I love the window frames, and the kitchen has real character. The floors are awesome. Claire's room is so sweet! She will have such memories of it!
And think of all the fresh bacon you will have!