Friday, July 13, 2007

Not quite done unpacking yet

I thought I was going to unpack the last box tonight, one labeled pictures that had been sitting in the living room for the last month. Our wedding photo, the kids naked baby pics, and some decorative objects. But it turns out it was a box of older decor items that we never unpacked from the last 2 moves, only about half of which I wanted to hang. Although I was very pleased to find this piece that my Mom had made, as well as a colorful hook plaque that we can hang Zeppo's leash and treat bag from.

Now I have to lug the real last box back down from our storage area so I can get those photos out and put them on the mantel before Dad's visit tomorrow. I'm also reorganizing the artwork. Dan's plan was just to hang stuff where there were already nails, and it's led to a very unbalanced look to things. When that's done, we'll be ready for our House Beautiful photo spread.

1 comment:

painterjoy said...

What a treasure and a great heirloom to have.