Sunday, May 13, 2007

Claire's Birthday

Well, I'm still not equaling my Mom in cake decorating skills, but I try. It's gotten harder since my hands hurt if I have to squeeze the pastry bag for too long. But I lucked out this week and saw that the store had some spray on frosting color in blue. So I cut out a picture from Blue's Clues and did a stencil on Claire's cake.


Small party this year. I wanted to do something last week, but the time got away from me. And with Dan working so many hours right now (graduations at the colleges and Mother's day) I didn't want to do a big party. Just me and the Grandparents. And lots of new clothes for Claire.

See how they've grown in a year. Actually, Nathan looks exactly the same. But WOW Claire has a lot of hair now. And we've really let the lawn go. Better work on fertilizing at the new house.

No comments: